Hair fall is a part of the usual hair growth cycle and is considered to be normal. However, it is a problem when the hair fall is excessive and balding. There are a lot of factors that causes this excessive hair loss. These include genetics, stress, illness, nutritional imbalance, smoking, alcohol consumption; and much more. According to ISHRS, 65% of males and 80% of females will have noticeable hair loss by the age of 60. Though it is not possible to completely eliminate hair loss due to reasons like genetics and illness, it is always possible to control it. This can be done by providing proper supplements to the hair.
Iron and vitamin deficiencies are a few of the major causes of hair loss. Thus, the foremost step in preventing hair loss is a good nutritional diet. Another important step is oiling. This is one of the most traditional yet most effective methods to ensure that right nutrients reach the hair. Oiling accompanied with hair massage improves blood circulation in the scalp. This improved blood circulation deposits proper nutrients to the hair. However, selection of hair oil drastically affects this performance. This is because some hair oils are just chemical concoctions with little to no nutritional value. Therefore, below is the list compiled to help you with the information of best hair oils that are effective.
1. Himalaya Herbals Anti-Hairfall Oil: Made up of Bhringaraja and Amalaki, this hair oil straightens the hair root. Apart from preventing hair fall, this hair oil also helps hair growth.
2. Bringadi Intensive Hair Treatment Oil: This hair oil is an all in one treatment for hair loss, dandruff, and graying. 100% natural and Ayurvedic, it supplements lush hair growth.
3. Richfeel Aroma Oil for Hair Loss: Made by experts in hair loss treatment this product is more than oil. It is a medicine to treat hair loss. This oil is formulated by India’s leading Trichologists.
4. Aloe Veda Distil Castor Oil: This is a hexane free castor oil. Containing ricinoleic acid, this oil exhibits antibacterial and antifungal properties. The Omega-9 fatty acids nourish the hair and prevent hair loss. This oil also prevents the scalp from infections and damage.
5. Soulflower Coldpressed Olive Oil: If the reason behind hair fall is excessive dandruff then olive oil is the best solution. No harmful chemicals are used and a good massage surely helps reduce dandruff. It can also be used as body oil to nourish the skin. According to Soulflower, this oil must be used with Tea Tree Essential Oil for best results.
There are other oils too, that deals with the hair fall. Some of them include Dove Elixir, Figaro Olive Oil, Trichup Hair Fall Control Oil, Bajaj Almond Drops, etc. However, the primary step in treating hair fall is to identify the cause of the fall and then supplementing with proper treatment. If dandruff is the cause then olive oil is the best. But for nutrients deficiency, other oils are more suitable. Hair is an important part of the overall personality. Properly nourishing the hair helps them to last longer.